Wednesday, 25 April 2012

Estee Lauder



Estee Lauder is probably one of my favourite cosmetic company's out of them all. There are so many reasons for this which I will spend explaining through out my blog as I do my reviews.
I was given the opportunity to work for Estee Lauder which I obviously jumped at the chance, as I had such a passion for the products and company way before my employment. So you can be assured that all my reviews on the products will be accurate and non biased . These are all my own views and not those of Estee Lauder.

Since working for the company I have been given many products to try and test out and have also purchased many across the other cosmetics company's which The Estee Lauder Companies own, for example, Mac, Clinique, Bobbi Brown, Jo Malone and many more.

Over the next few months I hope to do reviews and tutorials on my You Tube channel on many loved and un recognised products.


My current Estee Lauder collection.