Wednesday, 9 May 2012

Bronze Goddess



My first beauty must have for May is the Limited Edition Estee Lauder Bronze Goddess.
This has got to be my smell for the summer.

Don't be mistaken for thinking its the normal Bronze Goddess that comes out every year, its the Summer fragrance which I didn't even know they were doing.

The normal one looks like this.

But this is the one you should be looking for....


The bottle is gorgeous and is covered with glitter and it is an amazing fragrance for the summer.
It basically smells like coconut and I just want to smell like a human coconut so this is absolutely amazing for me, and has that tropical summer smell. I couldn't believe how lush it smelt and I NEED it in my life.
Someone also told me that you can wear it on the beach and that it wont burn you, but ill find out for sure from the Estee Lauder BA.
x