Saturday, 26 May 2012

Tangle Teezer

I had been meaning to try this brush for ages as i had heard such good things about. I always found that when I straightened my hair it was prone to becoming tangled and I heard this helps and stops the breakage you get when you brush your hair.
You use it after you've washed your hair and you comb it through whilst wet and preferably upside down for best results. I found that it got out all the knots from my hair and managed to keep it knot free and silky smooth for ages after.
I would defiantly recommend getting this as it will help keep your hair healthy, and if your trying to grow your hair it will cause it to have less split ends making it longer.

You can get it from Boots and possibly Super drug and some salons, its around £10.00 which people thought was a bit pricey, but hey its something you use every day. It also comes in a range of different colours and some cute designs too.





I also done some research on this product and apparently the guy who invented the Tangle Teezer, Shaun Pulfry was on Dragons Den in 2007 and they all turned him down. Just shows how successful this product really is.