Wednesday, 9 May 2012

Zumba Makeup


Zumba has taken the world by storm the past year and It has also got me addicted. I start back in January and I am literally in love with it. Before I became a make up artist I trained at college to be a professional Dancer and have danced professionally since I was 7 years old, doing shows in the West End and Local Pantomimes, Ive always loved to perform and Zumba was a cheap easy way to keep fit which doing some fun dance classes too.
I go to Zumba every Tuesday and my teacher Mandi is great, her routines are so fun and energetic, and I feel like I'm beyonce shaking my booty every time I go its such a great work out and great fun too especially when you go with other people.


The reason why I'm blogging about my Zumba class is in fact about the make up i was wearing.
Now usually when I go to Zumba ill wear the same foundation Ive had on for the day and that is usually Maybelline Super Stay 24 Hours, and by the end of the class you can see where you have wiped it away through out class, BUT yesterday I went straight from work and I had been wearing my Estee Lauder Double Wear Foundation.

Id never had so many compliments at my Zumba class before on just my make up.
The ladies said that my make up looked flawless and how clear and good my skin looked, so obviously I told them that I work on a make up counter and that they should come and see me.
And most of the ladies in my Zumba class are quite mature and don't really know what to do with their skin and what products are now available so I was happy to offer my assistants :)

Its just the little things like someone mentioning how well Ive done my make up that makes my day, so hopefully the ladies will come see me at work and Ill give them a few beauty treat to take away and try as well.
So it just goes to show that the Double Wear does last for 15 hours and is heat resistant as well, it will leave you looking flawless even after working out.