Tuesday, 19 June 2012

Clarins Daily Energizer Cream



This is my new day time moisturiser, after being recommended it for my age. It doesnt have any anti ageing properties to it as it is designed for younger skin, so really good for teenagers and early twenties. 
It helps with imperfections, such as blemishes and uneven skin tone, and puts a radiant youthful look back into the skin.
The Daily Energizer range is fairly new and you can pick up a 30ml jar for just £20.00 Thats a bargin especially for a Clarins Moisturiser.
At the moment I have been using mine day and night and I have found it amazing. It sinks into the skin so well, not to mention it smells gorgeous. So fresh and fruity that I love putting it on my skin. 

It comes in three different textures so you can choose the one which you prefer for your skin type.

First you have the Clarins Daily Energizer Lotion SPF 15. Good if you want sun protection in your cream and its oil free.

Daily Energizer Cream which is the one I use, aimed at people with normal to dry skin for extra comfort.

And the Daily Energizer Cream Gel for Combination Oily skin types.