Sunday, 10 June 2012

Summer Holiday Must Haves




Here are a few top end summer editions that I want to add to my make up bag for my summer and for my holidays away. I will mainly be picking some of the goodies up from the airport.


  • Clarins Delectable Tanning Mousse just looks good enough to eat and that's pretty much why I want it ha ha. And it also leaves an amazing natural tan. Even better than my usual St Tropez I am shocked to say.
  • The Clarins Instant Smooth Crystal Clear Lipstick has been brought back by popular demand in the new summer Enchanted Make up range but this time with a moisture stick in the middle. The pink and coral are gorgeous, and slightly similar to the new Maybelline Sensational pop Sticks. 
  • Touche Eclat by YSL everyone says this is the best concealer and its going to help make me look more alive when I have to get my flights.
  • Clarins Instant Smooth Self Tanning is an instant tan for the face and especially good if you want a glowing tan for the evening of your holiday but don't want to wear makeup. *MUST HAVE*
  • Estee Lauder Bronze Goddess, if you want that coconut summer smell for your holiday and for when your back this is the one. *MUST HAVE*
  • Clarins Hydraquench range is designed for dehydrated skin, which is what happens when skin is exposed to sun, so this is going to be my cream for when I'm away in the sun. And I may even try out the new bi phase serum.