Thursday, 12 July 2012

Clarins Gentle Foaming Cleanser





Following in from my last post this is a review of the Clarins Gentle Foaming Cleanser with Cottonseed.

I prefer to cleanse with water, as it seems to be the most effective way at removing stubborn make up, especially long lasting foundation. 
Before Clarins I had been using the Simple Foaming Cleanser for a good few months which was doing me well and I thought it worked well. It would remove most of my makeup but it found it harder to dissolve it completely. 

Where as this product has no problem in removing make up at all. In fact its the only cleanser that I can say leaves my skin squeaky clean. It is unreal, it removes all of the makeup I'm wearing even long wearing foundation which I usually find hard to remove. It comes out creamy, and lathers up when applied to a damp face.

The product is plant based and is soap free and treats the skin at the same time. It will also help to stop the drying effect that water does to the skin. 
I use the one with Cottonseed for Normal or Combination skin. You can also get it for Combination/Oily skin or Dry/Sensitive skin. 

Retails for £17.50