Wednesday, 18 July 2012

Estee Lauder Price Update



So in the last couple of weeks Estee Lauder have put up the prices for their cosmetics!
Instead of your Double Wear Costing £26.50, it will now cost £27.50. 
Now I think £26.50 was enough for the foundation, its one of the most expensive on the high street, and its right you do pay for the quality. 
However there are many other high end brands that have just as good foundation but cheaper. 
Estee Lauder know that everyone loves the products and customers will pay for it anyways, I mean I cant live without my Estee Lauder Double Wear, but in the recession we are in now, women will eventually be looking else were for the foundations or only be wearing it on special occasions!

Below is my current Double Wear collection, so I hopefully wont be running out anytime soon haha