Sunday, 5 August 2012

Origins Super Spot Remover








Now over the past few months I have done some monthly wish lists and Ive recently purchased a few of the items on there.
One in particular I have been after for a while now is the Origins Super Spot Remover.
I picked it up for around £9 instead of the usual £12 which I was pleased about.

The packaging is really cute but you only get 10ml which doesn't seem like a lot, but to be honest you hardly need that much of the gel anyways and I imagine it is going to last me a while.

I'm usually not into putting anything on my face when I have bad skin as I'd rather just let it breath and get better but I have heard many other bbloggers rave about it and a lot of beauty junkies so I just had to try it.

And I completely agree with everyone I think its amazing!!!!!
It takes down the redness and massively reduces spot size and eventually they just disappear within a few days of applying. Ive never used a spot treatment cream that works so well. 

It has Salicylic Acid in it which helps fight spot and blemish marks!

I use it twice a day in the morning and at night time after cleansing my face!!!
I would defiantly recommend purchasing this and I will defiantly be re purchasing in the future.