Sunday, 5 August 2012

Revlon Nail Competition

Last month I won the Revlon Nail competition that they held on their UK Twitter account. 
It was over the weekend of the Isle of White festival and all you had to do was retweet the photo of nail art and you could win everything they used to do it. 
I was lucky enough to win the Floral Noveaux design which looked like this - 


It took about a month to receive my prize but this is what I got in the photo below.
I got the
 Revlon Nail Care Base Coat
Nail Care Top Coat
Revlon 731 in Knockout (Black)
Revlon 211 in Charming (Lilac) 
Revlon 040 in Fuchsia Fever (Pink)
And a nail art brush. 


Revlon is defiantly one of the best nail brands out there and I think this was such a generous competition and hopefully there's more to come.

Thanks Revlon UK 
x