Wednesday, 8 August 2012

Visiting the US of A



Soon I'm making my yearly trip to America which I cannot wait for, one thing in particular that I am looking forward to is the shopping. I go mental for the shops out there, especially make up and beauty.
I pretty much buy most of my products while I'm out there, so as a lot of my readers are from America I was wondering if anyone had any ideas on what I should buy this time around and what shops I should be visiting?

If any of you can answer the following then please comment below or leave a tweet on my make up account which is - @gemmasmakeup 

  1. Make Up Brushes ? What brand and where to buy from? 
  2. What are the best make up brushes in Sephora ?
  3. Any trade shops for make up and beauty through out the US?
  4. Make Up Forever? Is it worth it?
  5. Any other shops, products and brands I should pick up ?

If anyone has anything to contribute or could answer any of those that would be great, or if you want me to pick up anything to review then let me know as well. Cannot wait to start shopping and doing reviews when I'm back :)