Monday, 5 November 2012

EOS : Evolution Of Smooth

 
 



Before I went to America I saw a lot of beauty bloggers on instagram taking photos of these little beautys and everyone raved about how good they are, and they certainly looked intriguing.
 
If your like me and you live in the UK then you would never of heard of these before and unfortunatly you wont be able to get them here.
 
So many celebs have been papped using these.
 
 
 

Im a sucker for cute packaging and EOS definatly gives you that, they come in a range of different colours and flavours which smell lush.
They are 100% natural and 95% organic. It also says they do not test on animals, and its gluten - free which I found very interesting haha!
 
If you are in the states or your visiting soon then you can pick these up from stores like Target or Walmart.
And occasionlly they will bring out limited edition sets, like the Alice in Wonderland set I picked up.
Cutest thing about this set is that the grips on the side are shaped like mickey mouse.
 
It contains Blueberry Potion, Watermelon Wonderland and Sweet Vanilla Nonsense.
 
 
I made sure I picked up enough to last me till my next visit :)