Monday, 19 November 2012

Lancome Christmas Love

 
 
So Christmas is coming up fast and like any normal cosmetic junkie there is a load of new products I want.
The beauty box this year is a good purchase and I seem to want it all because its sparkly!!
 
Now I was talking about a Lancome Doll Eyes mascara in a past post and how I wanted to try the new Betty Boop one, which is Hypnose Star Mascara.
 
They have the mascara in a gift set for £21.00 which is the same price as the mascara on its own, so you get to try an eye pencil and eye make up remover for free. Its a no brainer really.
 
This is defiantly going onto my Christmas list.
 
The next Christmas gift idea is the Christmas Beauty Box. Every year its always a battle of who has the best Christmas blockbuster, and I think Lancome has defiantly taken that title this year.
 
Its defiantly more modern than the Estee Lauder one this year.
It comes in the nicest sparkly beauty box along with -
 
  • A full size Bi-Facil eye make up remove
  • Full size Blusher
  • Full size limited edition eye palette
  • Genifique Youth Activating Concentrate
  • Visionnaire
  • Mini Crayon Kohl
  • Hydra Zen Cream SPF 15
  • Mini Hypnose Drama
  • Mini Hypnose Classic
  • Mini Absolu Rouge 06 and 132
  • Galateis Douceur
  • Tonique Douceur
Perfect for any age, and it has everything you would need for day and evening looks, along with a good range of their skin care products.
 
On counter you can get the whole set for £45 when you buy another product which I think has to be over a certain amount, or you could purchase online for £75.
But be quick they sell out fast!!!!
 
Last and not least, is the newest Lancome Perfume which was launched this summer.
 
La Vie Est Belle
 
When this perfume first launched I fell completely in love with it, as it smells exactly like candy floss.
If you love sweet perfumes then you will adore this.
This is 100% on my Christmas list as I have decided I cannot live without this perfume in my life ha ha.
 


You can also pick this up in the choice of two sets for Christmas
 
 The 50ml set for £55.99 which comes with the body lotion, or the 30ml set which is £39.00, complete with a small body lotion and shower gel.