Monday, 5 November 2012

USA Faves


So I still haven't really updated about all the products I got while I was out in the USA.
I pretty much love it all, so here's a few of my favourites which I have been loving through October.
 
Now I know I'm pretty late with this one but the Urban Decay Naked Palette.
 
 



God knows why its taken me so long to purchase this beauty, eyes are always a statement when I do my makeup and the Naked Palette has every colour you will ever need to do a subtle smokey eye day or night.
If I get time I will do a blog on different looks you can do with the palette and what colours to use as well :)
 
If you haven't already, grab this from your nearest counter, pricey but sooo worth it, it also comes with a little bottle of Eye Shadow Primer Potion which I would highly recommend to keep any eyeshadow at bay.
Naked Palette 2 is next on my list.
 
 
Lancome Hypnose Doll Lashes Mascara.

 
 
Now I went out there with an intention of picking up a Lancome mascara as I tried out the new Betty Boop Mascara which launched in the UK in the summer, and I found it utterly amazing when I used it.
Doll Lashes was good but it didn't give the separation that the Betty Boop version did.
However it is still a really good mascara especially if you want volume, but I did find it went clumpy quite quickly.
 
Lancome Betty Boop is next on the list.
 
Revlon Powder Blush in Smoky Rose.

 
Picked this up while I was in Walmart, this was the second blusher of the trip, the other being the one from MAC.
Purely went for this as I have always heard good things about Revlon and it was very similar in colour to the Rimmel one that I use but I was finding it wasn't bright enough on the skin.
 
Absolutely love this blusher, you can get it in your local drug store and its not going to break the bank, it gives a lovely warm colour to the cheeks and lasts through out the day.
So if your looking for a reasonably priced blusher, hit up Revlon.