Monday, 11 February 2013

Hi 2013

 
Hey my gorgeous readers, its been a while right...
 
I have had so much going on over the last month or so I haven't had time to get on here and update you on some things.
 
 
So a quick over view, in December I left Clarins, it wasn't initially planned but it was something I had been thinking about doing for a while to go off an explore other passions I have.
I still have an amazing passion for make up and have continued to stay within the industry but by working with a lot of different brands which is amazing for me to learn new things and be in new places all the time.
I get bored easily you see ;)
 
 
So while I am still in the make up industry I have gone onto pursue my first love which is Performing Arts. It has felt like the right time, I have been meaning to do this for so long but have always worried about not having constant work, but Ive done it and its exactly where I want to be and what I want to be doing.
 
I got my first job on a film in January which was amazing, it was one of the longest days I had done in a while. But forgetting the hours, it was one of the best days of my life and it kicked 2013 off to a positive start and it made me realise its what I love.
 
'If you love what you do then you will never have to work a day in your life'
 
I look forward to sharing the rest of my story with you guys :)
 
Stay tuned
 
x