Monday, 11 February 2013

Urban Decay All Nighter

 
While working on the counter I heard good things about all their setting sprays.
Now personally I didn't really believe in setting sprays I always thought a good long lasting foundation and powder were the keys to a successful night of lasting makeup.
 
However I tried out the Urban Decay All Nighter over my Mac ProLongWear foundation and I loved the finished results.
 
My makeup usually lasts me all day and night as I always wear a long lasting oil free foundation and make sure I powder to set it in place, but I found that when I used the All Nighter it gave a sort of glow to the finished look.
Sometimes when you finish a look with powder you can be left with a dull complexion and lets be honest everyone wants that warm glow to their skin rather than a dull face.
 
For me the All Nighter gave me that and gave moisture to the make up.
 
Depending on different skin types you can choose from a range of three different sprays.
 
If you are prone to oil and shine, you can opt for De Slick which will help keep oils at bay, its also oil free as well.
Or if your the opposite and have a more dehydrated/dry skin type then you can go for Dew Me to give the dewy finish.
 


The counter I worked on had these bottles but Urban Decay are actually in the mids of changing their packaging, and bringing out all three in travel sizes which is perfect for keeping in your bag.
 
The new packaging looks like this.