Thursday, 28 March 2013

Clarins Instant Smooth Self Tanning



I got this product on my allocation while working for Clarins but it mostly just sat in my draw for a while, until recently I discovered it.
 
I usually fake tan my body but never normally my face as I don't find it goes on flawless enough and it just ends up coming off at the end of the day after cleansing. 
 
So I thought I would try this out, its like the Instant Smooth Perfecting Touch primer which I am in love with anyway.
Its a nice creamy brown colour in the pot and when applied to the skin it glides on really well leaving your skin feeling really smooth and looking flawless, you don't need to apply too much, as it gradually gets darker over time.
 
 
If you want a darker colour however, then apply more, but make sure you wash your hands after, you don't want that orange finger look going on.
 
The good thing about this product is that you could wear it in the day time, personally I wouldn't as at first it is a little sticky when applied.
 
 
Before applying- Make sure you use a gentle exfoliater so that you remove any dead skin, as you tan will stick to the dead skin and make it look uneven.
 
I tend to apply mine just before I go to sleep and Ill probably do this twice or three times a week depending on the colour i want to achieve.
 
Overall it leaves a really nice bronzed look and makes you look like you've just come back from a holiday. I defiantly noticed looking healthier after applying my Estee Lauder Double Wear.
 
If you want a natural tan quick and easy go buy. I think its about £21