Thursday, 28 March 2013

Urban Decay Naked Skin Beauty Balm




 

 
I'm not really one for Beauty Balms as for me I don't see much point in them as they don't give the coverage I aim for.
 
But I got given the new Urban Decay Naked Skin one to try, and it seemed to have a lot more qualities than other BB creams.
 
 
It claims to be a BB cream with INSANE benefits, urban decay words itself.
It states that it has DNA Repair, Optical Blurring and its Oil Free.
 
The difference with this BB cream is that it isn't made for coverage and colour, what it does is it dries down to a demi matte finish leaving your skin looking naked but with a little help of the optical blurring giving you the flawless even effect.
 
It is supposed to even out the skin the more you use it, and it takes down redness and any open pores you may have.
 
If you look on the Urban Decay website, it claims to do a hell of a lot for a BB Cream.
 
So here is my view on it.
 
I was already sceptical about using it as I didn't believe it could make a difference for me.
But after doing a few make overs on the urban decay counter and using it on customers I noticed it gave a really natural glowing look.
 
However for me, I don't feel that it does that, once applied to my skin it doesn't look as if I have anything on, unless I apply loads of it.
The colour is supposed to suit most skin tones which I kind of believe seeing as it is invisible.
 
I would never wear it alone as I don't feel I could pull off just a BB cream so I applied my foundation over the top and I thought it made a slight difference to the finish but nothing major.
 
 
If your skin is already quite flawless then I would give it a go, its probably better if you were on holiday or going to the gym, defiantly not for a night out.
 
Oh and it smells a LOT different to any other BB cream Ive tried before, so go smell it!!!