Wednesday, 19 June 2013

Kate Spade Handbags


 
I thought I would do a special fashion entry, as I haven't before and I am totally in love with the designer Kate Spade I just had to share it with you guys too.
 
I was shopping at the outlet stores in the UK a few months back and came across the Kate Spade outlet, until then I had not heard or seen her stuff before.
I completely fell IN LOVE with all her handbag designs.
 
They have that modern yet classic look to them, and they leather used makes them look beautiful.
I also really love this brand as she uses daring colours, and I like anything bright bold and in your face, and that is exactly what she has.
 
So handbags + Colour = Gemma in love.
 
I pretty much want every single design in every single colour.
 
But these were a few of my favourites on the US site in the sale right now.
 
I literally need to have the Lincoln Square Little Kennedy in my life, however it doesn't ship to the UK so I am beside myself as I cant get it in the UK and I'm not heading to the US for a couple of months now!!
 
But heres to Kate Spade and her beaut bags, first bit of fashion blogging ;)