Sunday, 5 July 2015

Soho Sky Terrace

 
 
I thought I would share this little treasure with you as when I was in London a few Saturday's ago my friend suggested this roof top bar - Soho Sky Terrace. 

I had never heard of it before and it's not that well advertised from the street either so unless you know about it your not going to just stumble across it, so I'm here to tell you about it :) 
It has only recently opened up for the summer and it is above the Courthouse Hotel. Which is near Oxford Street and at the end of Carnaby street opposite the road from liberty's. 
We went up there on Saturday evening, and it was very quiet which was lovely as it felt like it was a little hideaway which only a few people knew about. 

The rooftop is pretty small as you can see and the view isn't the best, but if your shopping in the area it's great for a quick stop to have a drink in the sun. 

The menu was pretty basic, there wasn't that many cocktails to choose from but I would still recommend going. 

I'm pretty in love with rooftop bars in London and hopefully will be going to a few more over the summer.