Thursday, 27 August 2015

Bills Afternoon Tea





So for my best friends birthday at the weekend I decided to treat us both to afternoon tea and be really sophisticated and all that!!
Afternoon tea has become like a massive thing lately, and there are so many cool places that do it and that are a little bit different so I have totally fallen in love with it and wanted to try them all out.
 
We went to Bills and I am pretty sure everyone has heard of or been to Bills.
It was proper cute as you can see from the photos. You can choose between your choice of tea or champagne, naturally we went for champagne, I mean it was her birthday after all haha.
 
As you can see from the photos you get quite a lot and we shared it all out between us and it was really enough food for the both of us.
I would definitely recommend afternoon tea at Bills, you don't have to travel into London for it either as more than likely they have one near you and its reasonably priced too :)