Friday, 14 August 2015

Festival Fashion - Lovebox





 
It is my favourite time of year again, festival season!!!!
So I thought id do you a little festival fashion post with the outfit I wore to Lovebox this year.
I think this is by far one of my favourite festival looks I have done so far, teamed with some amazing temporary metallic tattoos as well.
 
Hope you like it :)
 

Top - Miss Selfridge Petite
Dungaree Shorts - Zara
Necklace - Next
Midi Ring - Accessorize
 

 
And as for the temporary tattoos, I did a few for Wireless Festival this year and fell in looooooove, so thought I would go all out for Lovebox.
So many people asked me where I got these ones from, I think you can get them in pretty much all high street shops now but they are so ridiculously priced for what they are, so I searched around and found the best place to purchase them from was actually ebay, so have a look on there.
I am so in love with the big one on my hand though, I wish I never had to take them off.