Sunday, 4 October 2015

The Diner - Carnaby Street

There seems to be a pattern here with most of my posts as I'm sure you are aware. FOOD. 

Once again I tried somewhere new that I wanted to share with you all. 
After finishing a shoot on a Friday evening I went to meet one of my girls in Carnaby Street and went on a hunt around Kingly Court but as it was a Friday evening everywhere was pretty rammed. 

Our first choice was Stax but as the wait time was really long we ended up at The Diner in Carnaby Street. 
I had heard good things about it before and my friend has also been and recommended it. 

It's a typical American Diner with real good American food and a great interior to match. 
 Typical good American comfort food.

There isn't really too much to say on The Diner, except for chicken and waffles, together?
Say What!?!?